Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Swim team is so great. I love driving carpool, because the track is just sitting there staring at me while the kids are in the pool and HELLO why would I not run? Okay, sometimes I sit and read and put off running as long as possible. But not today, Zurg! Today I was awesome!

a) 1 mile easy (10 minute pace, if you're timing, which of course I was)
b) 11 repeats up and down the stadium stairs (a total of 1056 steps and about 7 minutes, if you're counting, which of course I was)
c) 1/4 mile medium-hard (8 minute pace)
d) 1 minute walk
Repeat c & d for a total of 1 mile medium-hard
e) And end with another 1056 steps

I know it's only 2 miles total and then the stair running, but it is a hell of a workout and I felt so great afterward.

Tomorrow: grunge garage weights and then a few more hours of blackberry cane eradication. 

No comments:

Post a Comment